People love shipping with Solid Commerce because it saves them time and money. Our SolidShip shipping software is feature-rich, fully-integrated, and included with your Solid Commerce account at no additional charge.
- Setup automated rules that choose the correct shipping method based on the requested shipping method, order weight, order value, ship to zip code, and/or custom category. For example: you can automatically print USPS First Class labels for all domestic orders 13 ounces or less. Creating multiple rules allows you to cover all of your bases.
- One popular shipping process starts with printing a pick list and gathering all ordered items. It doesn’t matter what sequence the picked items are scanned with your USB scanner. Solid Commerce finds the oldest open order for the scanned item, and automatically prints a shipping label based on pre-defined shipping rules. If the scanned item is not found by SolidShip, you will know you’ve pulled the wrong item, which virtually eliminates errors.
- Maybe printing all of your labels at once is the best option for you. That’s no problem, you can filter your orders by custom order status and then print your labels sorted by Storage Location or SKU.
- If you need to manually override a rule, or you are not able to make rules that apply to all of your orders, you still have the option to manually select your shipping method.
- SolidShip will show you all the items in a multiple item order before it prints a label. You can either set aside one or more of items until you come across the rest of the items from that order as you continue shipping other orders, or you can grab the remaining items and print your label right away. If you only have one of the items in stock, you can choose to print a label only for that item. Solid Commerce will mark the order as Partially Shipped and wait for you to complete the shipment at a later time.
- Print a fully customized packing slip to include in your box as you ship. You can print your labels on one printer and the packing slip on another, or print both on the same printer. The packing slips are printable from both the website and SolidShip. You can adjust our template, or use your own custom HTML design.
- Once an order is updated to Shipped status in Solid Commerce by SolidShip, a shipment file upload, or a manual update, we will automatically send the shipment notification and tracking number to your marketplace or webstore.